9.07.2009

seeeme.org

For my graphic interface class this semester, I've been given the assignment of posting my progress through the class.

This is my first assignment: an HTML website. We had to make mock-ups for class on Wednesday. I was originally planning on doing a "dating site" for charities. That project had way too big of a scope. Instead, I decided to help out seeeme.org, an institution that helps Byana Mary Hill Orphanage and other projects in Uganda. This initiative is very close to my heart and I want to be involved as much as I can. So, the following images are the seeeme.org potential sitemap and potential designs. The content is all my doing, and the board members are currently reviewing it. The potential layouts are meant to give an idea of three different feelings.

View larger images here.



Site Map:


Option One:


Option Two:


Option Three:


No comments:

Post a Comment